Support Team Staff
Our Professional Support Team Staff Has Your Back!
Our law firm’s highly professional Support Team Staff will play an integral role of the success of your legal case. When you hire our firm, you can rely on the Support Team Staff to help you keep apprised of:
- The overall status of your case;
- All of your upcoming court dates and required court appearances;
- Any changes in your case, such as rulings made on traffic infractions;
- The status of discovery and evidence available for review in your case; and
- Other general knowledge of and information about the facts of your case.
Team members also assist clients in scheduling alcohol, drug, medical, mental health, or domestic violence evaluations when called for in a criminal or family law case.
Occasionally, Support Team Staff members may attend court with the law office attorneys, and some team members have assisted with jury selection and presentation of evidence at litigated civil and criminal trials.
To reach any member of our staff, please call (360) 685-4221.