The Lustick Law Firm, PLLC offers knowledgeable and cost-efficient representation to its clients in matters of litigation related to the following areas:
• Claims Against Governments & Police Departments
• Employer-Side Litigation Defense
• Employee Discrimination & Wrongful Termination Suits
• Construction Defect Lawsuits
• Breach of Contract Claims
Attorney Mark Kaiman’s extensive litigation experience allows our firm to provide services to clients seeking representation in all forms of civil litigation. Civil litigation can be complex, high pressure, and have a tremendous impact on valuable your future rights and personal security. Mark Kaiman is no stranger to the courtroom, and has a proven track record of successfully litigated cases. However, our firm balances a confident and aggressive stance in court with a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving, always with our client’s goals in mind.
Going to court should always be a last resort. Our firm promises to use all of our skill and creativity to find solutions for our clients that make sense, and avoid a fight in court. Unfortunately, sometimes a fight in court is unavoidable. When that happens, rest assured that you’ll have a skilled and effective litigator ready to fight hard for your interests.
A Proven Track Record
Attorney Mark Kaiman’s successful litigated case:
- A property owner was sued by his Homeowner’s Association because he installed gate posts at the end of his driveway. The homeowner counter-sued the Association, and ended up owning the road in the subdivision where his house was located. He deeded the road back to the HOA in exchange for very favorable settlement terms. He got to keep the gate posts, too.
Contact the Lustick Law Firm, PLLC today for an initial consultation regarding your civil litigation law issue at (360) 685-4221 or Click Here.