In our Family Law Program, we offer efficient and innovative solutions to help guide you through your divorce proceeding. Our attorneys and staff work hard to reach common-sense resolutions to disputes regarding child custody, parenting arrangements, division of marital property, and establishment of child support.
When solutions are reached between the parties through mediation and negotiation, we find that our clients enjoy a greater sense of satisfaction in the results and often then feel more empowered when they can control the outcomes of their case. However, when the parties reach deadlock and cannot find common ground, our attorneys possess proven court room skills which help ensure that relief can be won in court as well.
We treat our clients with dignity, sensitivity and compassion, but handle their matters with steadfast determination and firmness. We want to help you get it behind you so you can make a smooth and successful transition to life after divorce.
Some of the kinds of family and domestic relations matters we handle include:
• Divorce, which is legally know as Dissolution of Marriage;
• Legal Separations or conversion of Legal Separations into a finalized divorce;
• Establishment of Child Custody, Supervised Child Visitation, and Child Support
• Modification of existing Support Orders and Parenting Plans, in-state or out-of-state orders
• Prenuptial and Post-nuptial Agreements
• Domestic Violence and Harassment Issues