Traffic Law Defense
For everything from speeding tickets to reckless driving to DUI, drivers who get cited or arrested can greatly benefit from the Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone traffic defender team.
FREE INITIAL COURT APPEARANCES. Traffic cases typically require drivers to appear in court within days. DO NOT appear in court alone. Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone attorneys stand ready to go to court with you on short notice for free. Call our offices to schedule a free traffic law consultation and court appearance right away at 360.685.4221.
With a skilled defense team, drivers can seek to avoid the serious ramifications that can come from traffic offenses. Some of these avoidable consequences include:
- Jail time, mandatory community service, or probation;
- Thousands of dollars in fines, fees and costs;
- Driver’s license suspension or revocation;
- Loss of or interruptions in vehicle insurance coverage;
- Increases in insurance premiums;
- SR-22 insurance requirements for up to 3 years;
- Loss of Commercial Drivers’ License (CDL);
- Disqualification for entry into Canada;
- Loss of employment options.
As former city and state traffic prosecutors who have handled thousands of traffic law cases, the Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone team of traffic defenders has the inside track on the best ways to defend drivers.
Types of traffic law cases we regularly and successfully handle include:
- Vehicular assault, vehicular homicide, and felony DUI
- Misdemeanor DUI (alcohol or drugs)
- Reckless driving and Negligent driving
- Driving with suspended license (DWLS) — First, Second and Third Degree
- Driving without a required ignition interlock device
- Hit and Run cases and Racing cases
- Speeding Tickets
Speeding Tickets: Know your rights and use them.
Did you know that all drivers have the right to be defended by a lawyer on speeding tickets? And the cost for a great defense may be lower than you think.
When you hire the Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone traffic defender team for your speeding ticket, you get the following benefits:
- You never have to go to court. We go to all court hearings for you.
- We file all the paperwork needed to get your case contested in court.
- We contact you at the time of your court date and keep you informed of what’s happening in your case.
- We promptly notify you the results of your contested ticket hearing right after the case is over.
Over the years, we have defeated hundreds of speeding tickets, turn violation tickets, passing violations, and many other traffic infractions. In some cases, a ticket gets dismissed which means it never goes on your driver’s record and never gets reported to your insurance. In other situations, our team of lawyers can negotiate on your behalf for a lesser fine or for an amendment of the charge to something that will not get reported to your insurance provider.
When you are pulled over and given a traffic ticket, you have very limited time to take action, so contact the Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone law firm right away at 360.685.4221.
Out of Town? No problem.
We regularly work with people who live outside our local area. We encourage drivers from Canada or from out-of-state to utilize our services. We can accept new clients over the phone and can even be hired through email. This process is specifically designed to make contesting your speeding or traffic ticket easy and worry-free.