There’s a saying in the industry, you can get it fast or you can get it affordably, but you can’t get it fast and affordably. But by getting your will drafted along with a power of attorney by the attorney at Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone, we have an exception for you to this rule.
At Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone, having a Last Will and Testament, Living Will, and Power of Attorney drawn up and executed is easier than ever. And it’s also highly affordable. With our unique program, you get all of your documents done the same day of your appointment.
So you don’t have a will or a POA? Well, you could be making a big mistake by putting it off. If you die without a legal will, your assets will be distributed according to a derogatory scheme set up in state law, and not according to your actual wishes. Having a will in place will ensure that your estate is managed and executed according to your wishes.
A will allows you to leave clear instructions on how your estate is distributed to. It allows you to choose your own Executors who are responsible for carrying out your last wishes. In your will, you can also appoint guardians to look after any underage children. It also gives your family direction on what your wishes are for medical care and private insurance plan. Finally, having a will provides you the ability to make specific gifts to individuals or entities, such as close family friends, churches, or universities.
Many expensive and time consuming problems can arise if you die without an executable will. When a will is in place, unpleasantries and inconvenience can often be avoided. Quarreling over assets among heirs can be eliminated as well as controversy and stress.
There may be many will writing tools available online however, writing a will is a task that should not be attempted on your own. There is no guarantee that you won’t make mistakes or that your will won’t suffer from non-specific language, therefore professional help is a must.
Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone offers several reasonable and affordable will packages. Our attorneys will be able to help you decide what package best suits your needs. The entire process takes about three hours, and you will leave our offices with a notarized and fully executed document. This is our same-day will process.
We offer the following packages:
- Family Value Will Package. A single simple, non-complex Last Will and Testament. The package also includes drafting and executing a durable power of attorney for health care and a living will.
- Family Trust-Will Package. A single Last Will and Testament which contains a basic testamentary trust with the appointment of a trustee, which is great for couples who were divorced with children and then remarried or for a blended family. Includes a durable power of attorney for health care and a living will.
- Simple Will Only. A single simple, non-complex Last Will and Testament. No other documents are provided.
- Living Will Only. Also known as an Advanced Health Care Directive, this document permits the withholding of life sustaining medications and medical treatment in the event you are experiencing an incurable condition. Once executed, the document should be placed in your medical records.
- Community Property Agreement. This documents allows two individuals who accumulated property outside of their marriages or from a previous marriage to incorporate their property into a community of marital assets.
- Power of Attorney. Permits the appointment of an attorney-in-fact to take care of legal tasks on your behalf. Common uses are banking, the payment of debts, the sale of property, and agents for making health care decision.
Contact me, Sara at Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone at (360) 685-4221 to schedule your same-day will appointment. You can also reach us through our web info wiki here: http://www.lustick.com/free_case_evaluation