Our firm has handled thousands of traffic infraction matters where our clients have faced heavy fines, and possibly large increases to their car insurance premiums. The majority of those matters resulted in complete dismissals, and the rest were reductions that saved our clients hundreds of dollars.
With a skilled defense team, drivers can seek to avoid the serious ramifications that can come from traffic offenses.
- Jail time, mandatory community service, or probation.
- Thousands of dollars in fines, fees and costs.
- Driver’s license suspension or revocation.
- Loss of or interruptions in vehicle insurance coverage.
- Increases in insurance premiums.
- SR-22 insurance requirements for up to 3 years.
- Loss of Commercial Drivers’ License (CDL).
- Disqualification for entry into Canada.
- Loss of employment options.
As former city and state traffic prosecutors, the Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone team of traffic defenders has the inside track on the best ways to defend drivers.